By Jenny Nickerson, LMT
Certified Neuromuscular Therapist
Our feet are the least pampered parts of our body. A daily foot massage enhances lubrication and circulation, and helps draw toxins to the surface for release. Also, a daily massage can also help to keep our feet strong and provide more flexibility.
Here are five reasons why you should indulge in a good foot massage:
- Massage helps relieve pain.
- Massage helps improve blood circulation, thereby transferring more oxygen to the blood cells.
- Massage is rejuvenating as it releases any blockages that can hold back energy.
- Foot massage is believed to improve symptoms in patients with complex medical conditions, ie multiple sclerosis and diabetes.
- And last, but certainly not the least, foot massage by medical massage therapy in Lakewood CO relieve stress and fatigue as it loosens stressed out muscles thereby providing instant relief.